2008年6月16日星期一

*No Mood *

My grandmother pass away...
When i recall back, I will cry...
I duno why...
At the surgery room, c the doctor to put stg to cover the mayat, I cry loudly...
haiz...so bad d feeling when somebody pass away...especially my lovely grandmother...
When c my mum cry so loudly, hug the grandmother n keep on saying mummy, I cry louder n louder...
Y God want take my grandmother away from us...
I dunno hw my mum nw...
She asks me go back to miri 1st...n she still stay at there...
I want stay wif her but she dun allow...she asks me come back to study...
When come back from Miri, my brothers ask about y grandmother will pass away suddenly...
I explain to them n cry again...
Yesterday i cry when taking my dinner...
I knoe my brothers all want cry out oledi but they tahan there...
They ask me go to rest n they help me finish doing the remaining house chores....
When on the way go back to miri, i think many n many...
I scare the feeling of my family members pass away from me again....
I scare one day my parents will pass away...I scare this kind of feeling...
I oledi mengalami one time oledi, I dun want again...I hate this kind of feeling...Really...Really hate....

10 条评论:

匿名 说...

em... i feel soli tat now baru knoe tis thing... i knoe tat tis kind of thing is very tough to tell... actually i c u cry in school but i thought you are too stress or sleepy... i knoe tis feeling... coz i oso experience b4... i think yr grandmother was in heaven now.. she might not happy c u guys like tis... take care of yrself.. study hard to achieve a best result for her... don think too much.. jia you... Gambateh!!! Remember i will be always right here if u need me... don think too much o... W.J.

YaSuKi ~ 玲儿 ~ 说...

huh?? c dao me cry =.=" i tot no ppl noe ><

YaSuKi ~ 玲儿 ~ 说...

i tot i oledi cover very good ler =.-"

匿名 说...

u don knoe yr skill is very poor meh? hai ya...

YaSuKi ~ 玲儿 ~ 说...

=.="" geor me nw o ...

YaSuKi ~ 玲儿 ~ 说...

erm.... u dun hav teach me... then hw I improve my skill ler...jk jk....

匿名 说...

tis kind of things want to teach meh? tian fen lar... ai y cant heip u lo... zi qiu duo fu ba...

YaSuKi ~ 玲儿 ~ 说...

haha....k la.... i noe i dun hav tian fen in this way...

~WuShUg@L~ 说...

jie i think u should don cry anymore u should stay happy like last time...nobody wants to c u sad ur grandmother too right???She also wants to c u happy not sad..Although ur grandmother is going but she will still always beside u where evr u go believe me...jia you try to forget i knw it need time...if u nid my shoulder i will always lend it to you...be strong jia you..haha...^^

YaSuKi ~ 玲儿 ~ 说...

thx ya....

♡ — 玲儿聊天世界 — ♡