My grandmother pass away...
When i recall back, I will cry...
I duno why...
At the surgery room, c the doctor to put stg to cover the mayat, I cry loudly...
haiz...so bad d feeling when somebody pass away...especially my lovely grandmother...
When c my mum cry so loudly, hug the grandmother n keep on saying mummy, I cry louder n louder...
Y God want take my grandmother away from us...
I dunno hw my mum nw...
She asks me go back to miri 1st...n she still stay at there...
I want stay wif her but she dun allow...she asks me come back to study...
When come back from Miri, my brothers ask about y grandmother will pass away suddenly...
I explain to them n cry again...
Yesterday i cry when taking my dinner...
I knoe my brothers all want cry out oledi but they tahan there...
They ask me go to rest n they help me finish doing the remaining house chores....
When on the way go back to miri, i think many n many...
I scare the feeling of my family members pass away from me again....
I scare one day my parents will pass away...I scare this kind of feeling...
I oledi mengalami one time oledi, I dun want again...I hate this kind of feeling...Really...Really hate....
♡ — 玲儿聊天世界 — ♡
¤ Blog Archive ¤ ¤ ¤
-
▼
2008
(76)
-
▼
六月
(20)
- ⊙_⌒ Me PiaNo De SoNgS ⌒_⊙
- * VeRy nIcE sOnG...*
- * dEnNiS * SwEeT sPy ~~
- * sWeEt MeMoRy *
- *No Mood *
- ≧︿≦ ToDaY vErY SiA sOi ˙﹏˙
- ╰★╮Nightwish - Amaranth ╭☆╯
- ☆┏一个感动所有人的真实故事┓☆
- ⓛⓞⓥⓔ缘由天定ⓛⓞⓥⓔ
- ★☆生死离别(真实故事)☆★
- ╰☆╮前世今生╰☆╮
- 妻儿生死不明,他仍从容帮助灾民
- 512国殇:请记住这个瞬间
- ~地震中拯救生命的那些感人瞬间~
- ~~ 凄美爱情故事 ~~
- ╰☆╮催人泪下的爱情故事╰☆╮
- 南京江宁一位乞丐的捐款,感动了在场所有人!!
- * Theme: Dream Girl *
- *A shocking Look Inside Chinese Fur Farms*
- * fRiEnDs FoReVeR *
-
▼
六月
(20)
10 条评论:
em... i feel soli tat now baru knoe tis thing... i knoe tat tis kind of thing is very tough to tell... actually i c u cry in school but i thought you are too stress or sleepy... i knoe tis feeling... coz i oso experience b4... i think yr grandmother was in heaven now.. she might not happy c u guys like tis... take care of yrself.. study hard to achieve a best result for her... don think too much.. jia you... Gambateh!!! Remember i will be always right here if u need me... don think too much o... W.J.
huh?? c dao me cry =.=" i tot no ppl noe ><
i tot i oledi cover very good ler =.-"
u don knoe yr skill is very poor meh? hai ya...
=.="" geor me nw o ...
erm.... u dun hav teach me... then hw I improve my skill ler...jk jk....
tis kind of things want to teach meh? tian fen lar... ai y cant heip u lo... zi qiu duo fu ba...
haha....k la.... i noe i dun hav tian fen in this way...
jie i think u should don cry anymore u should stay happy like last time...nobody wants to c u sad ur grandmother too right???She also wants to c u happy not sad..Although ur grandmother is going but she will still always beside u where evr u go believe me...jia you try to forget i knw it need time...if u nid my shoulder i will always lend it to you...be strong jia you..haha...^^
thx ya....
发表评论